Thank you to those of you who took the time to join us at our Employee Engagement Forum! We feel good about how things ran and we’re looking forward joining you all again soon! We discussed a wide range of topics which included:
- Reviewing Drop & Go Process
- Phasing Water back into our facilities for our employees
- Social Distance management with our staff and students
- Reminder about who’s responsible for checking double layers
- Quarantine Expectations for vaccinated families and families traveling out of state then coming back to lessons.
- Handbooks have been distributed!
- Sign Offs, New Deck Supervisor Trainees, UUI review, Employees of the month, Internal Job Posts and Future Business planning!
We strongly recommend all staff who join the zoom call to turn on their VIDEO! It is important to get live feedback on the information covered and being on video is much more personal! Obviously if you’re driving and can only be on audio, we understand. Thank You and we look forward to hearing from you all soon!