Thank you to those of you who took the time to join us at our Employee Engagement Forum! We feel good about how things ran and we’re looking forward joining you all again soon! We discussed a wide range of topics which included:
- Point person for when Sami is out on maternity leave!
- Safely increasing class sizes.
- Pay raises.
- Starting to plan and look forward, what does our re-opening plan look like?
- Some good Level 1, 2 & 3 skill discussions!
- Proper hand placements while teaching.
- UUI review, Employees of the month, Internal Job Posts and Future Business planning!
We strongly recommend all staff who join the zoom call to turn on their VIDEO! It is important to get live feedback on the information covered and being on video is much more personal! Obviously if you’re driving and can only be on audio, we understand. Thank You and we look forward to hearing from you all soon!