October 2021 (Class Cancelled Due to Low Enrollment). We will be posting November and December Dates Very Soon!
Days/Dates; Sundays, October 17th, 24th and 31st
Times; 1 – 9 pm each class
What to Bring:
- The prerequisite skills evaluation will occur on the first day of the course. Please bring a swimsuit and towel for the skills evaluation and for every class.
- Water/Drinks, Food and Snacks. There will be a meal break but there is not enough time to go out for food or wait on deliveries.
- Comfortable clothing and layers. We will be in-between the pool and classroom and temperature change can sometimes be uncomfortable.
- A phone, tablet or laptop to view the manual. We will be referring to it frequently throughout class. You can also print this but it must be done before the start of class – it is over 400 pages long and can take a while depending on your printer.
- A pen, pencil or notebook
- Energy and a Positive Attitude!
In order to confirm your enrollment please click the link below and submit the form. Thank You! https://forms.gle/D6aWYxkVT38w1gha8