What to Bring:
- The prerequisite skills evaluation will occur on the first day of the course. Please bring a swimsuit and towel for the skills evaluation and for every class.
- Water/Drinks, Food and Snacks. There will be a short break but there is not enough time to go out for food or wait on deliveries.
- Comfortable clothing and layers. We will be in-between the pool and classroom and temperature change can sometimes be uncomfortable.
- A phone, tablet or laptop to view the manual. We will be referring to it frequently throughout class. You can also print this but it must be done before the start of class – it is over 400 pages long and can take a while depending on your printer.
- A pen, pencil or notebook
- Energy and a Positive Attitude!
- The Blended Learning course must be completed in its entirety by the first day of the course.
- Upon Successful completion of the course you will receive an American Red Cross Shallow Water Lifeguarding Certification that includes CPR for the Professional Rescuer, AED and First Aid this certification will be valid for two years.